Information and resources to support wellbeing and learning at home
- The Governments covid19.govt.nz website has up to date information and support resources.
- The Ministry of Health’s website has information regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Ministry of Education has developed a resource for parents, caregivers, whānau and family http://education.govt.nz/school/health-safety-and-wellbeing/pastoral-care-and-wellbeing/talking-to-children-about-covid-19-coronavirus/.
- The Ministry of Health’s website includes Top ways to look after your mental wellbeing during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- I AM HOPE is the youth and community focused support group run by The Key to Life Charitable Trust, started by Mike King – https://www.iamhope.org.nz/
- Nathan Wallis has some helpful videos on his Facebook page for parents and whānau – https://www.facebook.com/nathanwallisxfactoreducation/ –
- Tips on looking after mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19 from the Mental Health foundation https://www.mentalhealth.org.nz/get-help/covid-19/
- a website by the Health Promotion Agency to help New Zealanders recognise and understand depression and anxiety – https://depression.org.nz/covid-19/
- Visit https://www.mentalhealth.org.nz/ for specific resources on looking after your well-being during this period of time.
- Although overseas-based this is a good list and highlights some things particularly important for children. Remember the rules of New Zealand’s level 4 lockdown still apply – 25 Mental Health Wellness Tips during Quarantine from Eileen M Feliciano, Psy.D.
There are currently no upcoming events.All events