Principal (PRA Available)
Our school is looking to appoint an inspirational leader to implement a programme of sustainable change.
As tumuaki your brief will be to build robust partnerships with all school stakeholders; raise academic achievement levels; prioritise the wellbeing of staff and students and build a culture that has our students at its centre and fits well with the school’s values of te tangata, te ao and te ako.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- That you thrive on the challenge of leading a school through constructive change; significantly raising student achievement, engaging staff and enhancing community perception
- That you are a natural leader and communicator who grows and develops teams, who inspires by example
- You are clearly a leader of learning who encourages others to grow, develop and upskill their teaching practice
- That you are systematic, and process-oriented.
In return our school can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to apply your experience in a school well supported by its community and make an impact in a truly positive way
- The Westland region offers a wonderful lifestyle with a large focus on all things outdoors, set within a dynamic cultural environment, with a strong community commitment to Te Ao Māori
- Principal recruitment allowance – a successful applicant may be eligible for the PRA of up to $50,000.
How to apply
For an application pack please contact Lisa. Please send your CV, application form and direct enquiries to:
Lisa Chant, Board of Trustees Secretary
(027) 552 4268
Closes 12pm 05 MAR 2018