Emergency Planning and Procedures
As part of our health and safety policy, Westland High School has plans in place for responding to emergencies, including:
- evacuation procedures have been practised and reviewed regularly via emergency drills and debriefs
- an up-to-date and fully stocked emergency kit
- staff training in emergency procedures
- identified assembly areas, evacuation points and emergency facilities
- maintaining up-to-date contact details for staff and students
Students and parents can download a copy of our policies and plans* regarding specific emergency situations including:
- electrical storms
- bomb threats
- school closure
*Please note that the link above will require you to login using the WHS SchoolDocs login information.
Friday 11 Dec11th December Last day of term 4, 2020.
Friday 11 Dec11th December Junior and middle school prizegiving takes place at the Regent theatre.
Monday 30 NovWestland Anniversay Day holiday. No school.
Monday 23 Nov23rd November Senior Prizegiving takes place at the Regent Theatre.
Monday 23 Nov23rd of November Tecaher Only Day. No School. This is a day set by the Ministry of Education and will be co... [Read more]