Emergency Planning and Procedures
As part of our health and safety policy, Westland High School has plans in place for responding to emergencies, including:
- evacuation procedures have been practised and reviewed regularly via emergency drills and debriefs
- an up-to-date and fully stocked emergency kit
- staff training in emergency procedures
- identified assembly areas, evacuation points and emergency facilities
- maintaining up-to-date contact details for staff and students
Students and parents can download a copy of our policies and plans* regarding specific emergency situations including:
- electrical storms
- bomb threats
- school closure
*Please note that the link above will require you to login using the WHS SchoolDocs login information.
Friday 11 DecLast day of term 4, 2020. Tbc
Monday 30 NovWestland Anniversay Day holiday. No school.
Thursday 19 NovTeacher only day. No school.
Monday 26 OctLabour day holiday. No School.
Monday 12 OctTerm 4 begins
Friday 25 SepLast day of term 3.
Thursday 6 AugTeacher only day. No school.
Monday 20 JulTerm 3 starts
Friday 3 JulLast day of term 2.